Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Pants
Lightweight, rugged, and wind-resistant, the highly breathable soft shell fabric of the Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Pants offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough abrasion-resistance against rough rock. Ideal for scrambling and climbing, they offer burly protection for dancing up tight chimneys or perfect splitter sandstone.
- Abrasion and wind-resistant nylon/spandex stretch-woven ripstop; 89% nylon/11% spandex
- Button and zipper fly
- Two front slash pockets; two zippered back pockets
- Zippered pocket on thigh
- Low profile waist band for smooth fit under harness; free-hanging brushed tricot lining for comfort
- Gussetted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Drawcord ankle hem adjustments
- Air permeability rated at 9.0CFM
- 32 " / 81 cm inseam (size 34)
- Weight: 11.3oz, 320.355g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 20 2011
Nice Hiking Pants
Greats Outdoor research pants, they really soft and comfortable. The only thing is they run very short in the inseam, about a inch. The waist fit is true-to-size. I wish they came in long. I Highly recommend Outdoor Research products they make great stuff!