Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Three Quarter Pants
Lightweight, rugged, and wind-resistant, the highly breathable soft shell fabric of the Men's Ferrosi Three Quarter Pants from Outdoor Research offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough abrasion-resistance against rough rock. Cut longer than a short to protect knees, but shorter than pants to keep out of the way of fancy footwork, these 3/4 pants are just the right length. Ideal for scrambling and climbing, they offer burly protection for dancing up tight chimneys or squeezing through narrow slot canyons.
- Abrasion and wind-resistant stretch-woven; 89% ripstop nylon/11% spandex
- Button and zipper fly
- Two front slash pockets; two zippered back pockets
- Zippered pocket on thigh
- Low profile waist band for smooth fit under harness; free-hanging brushed tricot lining for comfort
- Gussetted crotch
- Drawcord hem adjustments
- Air permeability rated at 9.0CFM
- 18 " / 46 cm inseam (size 34)
- Weight: 9.5oz, 269.325g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Three Quarter Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.