Outdoor Research Men's Havoc Insulated Jacket
When fast-moving, cold-weather ascents call for a lightweight, insulated, multi-functional shield against the elements, look no further than the Men's Havoc Insulated Jacket from Outdoor Research. The slimmed down brother of the popular Chaos, the new Havoc is the ideal outer- or mid-layer for cold, wet, windy and frequently changing conditions. Lightweight and highly technical, the Havoc features warm PrimaLoft ECO 60g insulation behind a durable, weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER shell.
- Material: Highly weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER® Insulated Shells fabric; taffeta lining
- PrimaLoft® ECO 60g insulation
- Fully adjustable hood
- Double-sliding front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Stretch binding on cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Weight: 18 oz, 510 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Havoc Insulated Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 30 2011
Great jacket, bad zipper
This jacket is very lightweight, blocks the wind, and breath well. It's warm enough in 35F windy condition with just a midweight baselayer underneath it. I loved the design of the jacket, but I think my jacket has a defective zipper. The bottom of the two way zipper is very hard to insert, and I had to fiddle with it for more than 1 minute to get it going. I am not sure if it's just one jacket, or it's the same for all of them. Anyway, I had to return the jacket.