Outdoor Research Men's Highcamp Mitts
With incredible versatility for extended backcountry adventures, the modular Men's Highcamp Mitts from Outdoor Research are the warmest in the HighCamp family. Removable liners provide warmth and waterproof protection for tool handling in variable conditions. A waterproof/breathable Ventia Dry nylon shell keeps hands dry on the ice, and a wrap-around water-resistant leather palm ensures a confident gip on even the wettest routes. The included 100-weight fleece insulated liner gloves, combined with integated heat packet pockets and the natural warmth of the mitt design, provide warmth in freezing winter conditions.
- Material: Shell - Ventia Dry construction
- Waterproof, breathable Ventia insert
- Waterproof, breathable, durable nylon shell
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® One, 340 g on back of hand and thumb
- Moonlite Pile fleece palm
- Wrap-around water-resistant leather palm
- Enhanced pre-curve, boxed construction
- New thumb construction for enhanced articulation
- Carabiner loop on back of hand
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-gip tab
- SuperCinch gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
- Removable Liner: 100-weight fleece
- Silicone prints on palm provide solid grip and keeps liner in place under shell
- Heat packet pocket on back of hand
- Weight: 8.9 oz, 252 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Highcamp Mitts for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 2 2012
Bought these mitts for my teenage son for skiing, replaced another brand that was good, but left him with cold hands on a lot of days. These were awesome for him, he never got the slightest bit cold, and he loved the built-in pouch for handwarmer packets that kept them in place on the back of his hands so they didn't interfere with holding his poles.