Outdoor Research Men's Igneo Jacket
When easy-access snow just won't satisfy, head out in the Men's Outdoor Research Igneo Jacket to carve fresh tracks on nearby untouched sidecountry. On the coldest days with fresh inches dropping by the hour, fully seam taped, waterproof Pertex Shield keeps the wet out. And when temperatures drop, EnduraLoft insulation provides extra warmth when the lodge is too far for a quick escape. The Men's Outdoor Research Igneo Jacket also comes equipped with a zip-out powder skirt to keep the freshies from getting inside and wetting out base layers. Pit zips and breathable fabric allow hard earned body heat to escape on the hike up to make another run.
- Waterproof/breathable 2-layer 70D Pertex® Shield fabric; brushed tricot lining
- EnduraLoft™ insulation: 60g front and arms, 40g on back and under arms
- Fully seam taped; water-resistant pocket zippers
- Zip-off, dual-pull adjustable, non-insulated hood fits over helmet
- Front zipper with external stormflap
- Double-sliding pit zippers
- Articulated elbows
- Zippered internal pocket with media port
- Two zippered hand pockets; zippered napoleon pocket
- Zip-out nylon/spandex-knit mesh powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
Purchase the Outdoor Research Igneo Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 12 2012
Outdoor Research Igneo Jacket
I had received this jacket to take on a last minute trip to Colorado, having read some reviews on other sites I thought this jacket was worth a try. I was wrong. I would discribe the Igneo Jacket as a overly bulky windbreaker that doesn't protect you from the wind or any elements. The Jacket provided no insulation or weather protection (wind, cold). The jacket wasn't even tested in Colorado, but rather 30-40 degree temps before the trip and failed beyond a doubt. I cannot recommend this jacket to anyone, especially at this price. I am disappointed that OR would produce such a poorly made product. I have no idea how one is suppose to wear this jacket skiing in cold weather and to do so would be silly. The fit of the jacket was between regular size and slightly small, I thought the sleeves were a tad on the shorter length and the overall jackets hood construction could have been better.