Outdoor Research Men's Igneo Pants
When easy-access snow just wont satisfy, head out in the Men's Outdoor Research Igneo Pants to carve fresh tracks on nearby untouched sidecountry. On the coldest days with fresh inches dropping by the hour, fully seam taped, waterproof Pertex Shield keeps the wet out. EnduraLoft insulation is thoughtfully placed in the right locations for extra warmth where its needed when the lodge is too far for a quick escape. The Men's Outdoor Research Igneo Pants also come equipped with internal mesh gaiters to keep deep snow out of boots and with two cargo pockets for easy access to small gear. Inner thigh vents and breathable fabric allow hard earned body heat to escape on the hike up for another run.
- Waterproof/breathable, 2-layer 70D Pertex® Shield fabric; brushed tricot-lined body, 30D nylon-lined lower leg
- EnduraLoft™ insulation: 60 g on rear and knees
- Fully seam taped
- Integrated belt; snap and zipper fly
- Inner thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Two zippered hand and back pockets; two hook/loop cargo pockets
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Internal mesh gaiters with gripper elastic
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
Purchase the Outdoor Research Igneo Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 11 2011
so far so good
have had the pants for about 3 weeks now and have had them on the mtn 4 times.... pants fits very true to sizing specs and are very warm... 2 of the days I wore them temps were sub freezing and overcast and pants were great with just a thin layer underneath... have not had them exposed to wet elements as of yet, but i'm sure they will fair just fine....... i'm a big fan of OR...