Outdoor Research Men's Northback Gloves
Thanks to the GORE-TEX liner and variable thickness EnduraLoft insulation, the Men's Outdoor Research Northback is a super versatile glove that will keep your hands warm and dry for all your ski adventures. Leather palms and fingers combine with stretch woven fabric to deliver the durability required for sharp ski edges and rough rock, and the dexterity to operate biners or boot buckles. A mid-length gauntlet and DuoCinch closure make sealing out the elements easy and a soft wipe on the thumb keeps your goggles and nose clean.
- Shell: Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® insert
- Durable, water-resistant nylon across back of hand and gauntlet
- Stretch-woven fabric between fngers and across back of hand for added dexterity Insulation:
- EnduraLoft™insulation: 266 g / 8oz. on back of hand; 133 g / 4oz. on palm
- Tricot lining Palm:
- Leather palm; wraps around fingertips and thumb and finger sidewalls
- Reinforced leather panel across pole-strap path
- FlexAction™wrist articulation matches the natural, active-hand position while skiing
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- DuoCinch™gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
Purchase the Outdoor Research Northback Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 14 2011
High quality and great performance
I bought these gloves for skiing and snowshoe running and couldn't be happier. I just received them so I can't speak to the durability but you can tell they're quality all the way through. Great warmth, styling and comfort. Highly recommend them.
- January 19 2011
Great fit, comfortable
The gloves have a great fit and are really comfortable. The gloves provide great dexterity - at least as much as is possible with insulated fingers. And I like the cinch cord on the gauntlets.
- January 6 2011
AMAZING SET OF GLOVES
gloves are spectacular, the fit is very good, its toasty (unless its around 3 pm and the mountain temperature drops to 10*F which is what you can expect from most gloves) only question i have is how long can the gloves last for? a year or four?