Outdoor Research Men's Sentinel Pants
Designed with Insect Shield and SolarShield technologies, the Outdoor Research Men's Sentinel Pants will keep you in insect repelling, sun protective comfort as you're out enjoy the natural world. With UPF 50+ protection for hot summer days and the ability to repel insects that lasts for more than 70 washes, these performance pants are a great choice for exploring alpine meadows and mountain streams. The Outdoor Research Sentinel Pants for men also feature articulated knees and a gusseted crotch that let you scramble over boulders and logs with ease.
- SolarShield construction
- Lightweight, quick-drying Supplex® nylon; UPF 50+
- Insect Shield® clothing repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums for utlimate insect protection
- Insect Shield® is odorless, safe, and EPA-registered; lasts the lifetime of the product (over 70 washes)
- Intergrated belt; snap and zipper fly
- Two front slash pockets; two back patch pockets
- Gussetted crotch
- Storage pocket with concealed zipper
- Articulated knees
- Drawcord ankle adjustments
- Weight: 11.3oz, 320.355g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Sentinel Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.