Outdoor Research Men's Stormbound Jacket
Wind howling through the trees, tracks filling in each run, no lift lines and crowded lodges are the days for the Men's Outdoor Research Stormbound Jacket. Waterproof breathable Pertex shell, cozy down insulation, a zip-out powder skirt, internal balaclava and helmet compatible hood all conspire to trap your natural heat while sealing out blowing snow and biting wind. Add loads of internal and external pockets for storing necessities and youre all but guaranteed to be one of the skiers debating over which run to track out next, instead of the ones hopelessly scanning the lodge for an empty seat and a hook to dry their clothes.
- Waterproof/breathable 2-layer 40D Pertex®Shield ripstop fabric
- 650 fill down insulation in hood and body; EnduraLoft 60g below powder skirt and collar
- Integrated RECCO®refector on left shoulder
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers, double sliding front zipper
- Zip-off, dual-pull adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Zip-out Thermodynamic™balaclava with internal tuck-away pocket
- High collar with drawcord adjustment
- Double-sliding pit zippers for ventilation
- Zip-out nylon/spandex-knit mesh powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Zippered napoleon pocket with media port and tricot-lined hand pockets
- Two large, inner Shove-It™pockets
- Inner lift pass pocket with drawcord key-clip attachment
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
Purchase the Outdoor Research Stormbound Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 6 2011
I had this for a few days and have wore it out hiking for the last three days in some freezing cold weather. It cuts the wind great. breathes well and is high quality fabric.