Outdoor Research Revel Shell Mitts
Ultralight and very compressible for easy storage, the waterproof Revel Shell Mitts from Outdoor Research provide essential protection for layering over your favorite insulating mitts and gloves in stormy, wet conditions. Constructed of fully-seam-taped, waterproof and breathable fabric, the Revel Shell Mitts keep hands protected from the weather and move perspiration away from the skin. With a wrap-around AlpenGip LT Palm for solid gip in treacherous conditions, the Revel Shell Mitts are your go-to when weather rolls in.
- Material: Shell - Waterproof, breathable, 2.5 layer 40D Pertex® Shield DS stretch ripstop fabric
- Fully seam taped
- Palm: Wrap-around Alpengrip® LT Palm
- Pre-curve, boxed construction
- New thumb crotch construction for enhanced articulation
- Reflective piping on back of hand
- Carabiner loop on back of hand
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-grip tab
- SuperCinch gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
- Weight: 3.9 oz, 110.5 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Revel Shell Mitts from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 24 2011
I purchased these mitts for a trekking trip to Patagonia. I was looking for shell mitts to wear over liner mitts in wet/cold weather. From the description, these seemed to fit the bill and they probably would have worked if they had fit. They run really large. I ordered a large pair for myself and a small pair for my wife. My hand measured large on the sizing chart and these were way too big. We returned both pairs and are still looking.