Outdoor Research Sentinel Bucket
This bug-repelling hat is made with Insect Shield and helps protect against mosquitoes, ticks and other biting insects, including those that can carry disease; the Outdoor Research Sentinel Bucket features SolarShield construction and lightweight, moisture wicking, UPF 30 fabrics to keep you protected and cool on adventures in hot climates.
- Insect Shield® clothing repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums, reducing the need for topical repellents
- Insect Shield® is odorless and EPA-registered; effectiveness against insects is good for 70 washings
- SolarShield™ construction
- Supplex® nylon fabric; UPF 30
- TransAction™ headband for comfort and moisture management
- Sewn eyelets for ventilation
- Chin loops for chin cord
Purchase the Outdoor Research Sentinel Bucket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 15 2011
This hat is not friends with insects
This hat is available for clinging insects. In many insects woodland hiking, gardening in the garden, you help keep you safe from insects.It's Very useful.
- April 21 2011
This hat does what it's supposed to. It protects your head from sun/rain. I haven't had any bug issues using it, it must be working? It fits me well, bought a M and I'm a perfect 7 1/8. It wears more like a skull hat, hugs my entire head. I don't mind but would've liked a little breathing room. It has a pretty small brim--looks wider in the pictures. It looks a little goofy on me with the bowl fit and the small brim--but I'm not wearing it as a fashion statement. I like the fact that it's a soft hat that packs small and light. Can't complain about anything, the hat does exactly what I bought it for.