Outdoor Research Women's Aspect Softshell Jacket
The layers you wear while skinning up need to breathe and be light enough to let your body heat escape, but the layers you wear when youve cooled off and are making turns all the way back down need to keep you warm and protected from the elements. Enter the Women's Aspect Softshell Jacket from Outdoor Research for the best combined benefits of both. These hybrid softshell pants are designed with high-loft fleece insulation where exposure is greatest, and a breathable tricot backed lower where ventilation is needed most. Theyre the perfect pants for both earning turns and making them.
- Material: Hybrid soft shell construction for maximum protection where exposure is greatest and breathability where it's needed most
- Highly water-resistant, breathable bonded soft shell fabric; nylon face, brushed fleece interior on body and shoulders
- Smooth face, light fleece interior soft shell fabric on underarms and sides
- High standing 3 in tricot-lined collar with drawcord adjustment
- Water-resistant zippers
- Double-separating front zipper with external storm flap
- Double-sliding Cross-Flo chest-to-hop zippers
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Weight: 22.2 oz, 630 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Aspect Softshell Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.