Outdoor Research Women's Backbowl Ski Pants
Here in the Northwest, we turn to the Women's Backbowl Ski Pants from Outdoor Research when warmer, heavier conditions have us looking for a shell that will prevent clamminess while still keeping out the weather. Constructed of waterproof/breathable, comfortable Pertex Shield fabric and featuring thigh vents for ventilation, the Backbowl Pants will help you keep your cool even on the mildest days on the mountain.
- Material: Waterproof, breathable, 2-layer 70D Pertex® Shield fabric; reversed brushed tricot mesh-lined upper legs, smooth taffeta-lined lower leg
- Integated RECCO® reflector
- Fully seam taped
- Snap and zipper ?y; belt loops
- Inner thigh vents
- Zippered hand pockets, one with beacon pocket with key clip attachment
- Two back hook, loop flap pockets; zippered security pocket
- Fully-engineered leg shaping to maximize natural flex and movement
- Gusseted crotch
- Internal mesh gaiters with gipper elastic
- Reinforced ankle scuff guards
- Weight: 21.2 oz, 600 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Backbowl Ski Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.