Outdoor Research Women's Chaos Insulated Jacket
A favorite of IFMGA guides, the Women's Chaos Insulated Jacket from Outdoor Research returns after a two-year hiatus with an updated design, providing even greater functionality in this classic alpine, ice, and backcountry ski parka. The perfect layer to shield alpinists from howling wind and cold, damp conditions, the Chaos features highly weather-resistant/breathable WINDSTOPPER shell fabric to block the force of a storm and strategically distributed PrimaLoft ECO insulation for max warmth at the core where its needed.
- Material: Highly weather-resistant, breathable WINDSTOPPER® shell fabric; quilted taffeta lining
- PrimaLoft® ECO insulation; 133 g body, 100 g sleeves, 60g hood
- Fully adjustable hood fits over a helmet
- Water-resistant zippers
- Double-separating front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Two internal Shove-It pockets with drawcord closures
- Elastic cuffs with hook, loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Weight: 20.1 oz, 570 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Chaos Insulated Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 30 2011
I bought this jacket for my dtr and she thoroughly was pleased with the jacket. It isn't too bulky and is comfortable. the only complaint she has is that with the hood, it does pull sometimes, but she said all hooded jackets do the same.