Outdoor Research Women's Cirque Jacket
Spring conditions and long days of the summer equinox offer the prime opportunity to tackle alpine objectives. The Women's Cirque Jacket from Outdoor Research blocks out the omnipresent wind atop a high ridge and the weather-resistance to protect in the event of unexpected precip. Fully featured, this jacket offers comfort and convenience without unnecessary, weighty excess.
- Double-weave, 273 g/m2 stretch woven fabric
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; key-clip attachment in left hand pocket; high set pockets sit above harness or hip belt
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Dual-pull hem adjustments
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Air permeability rated at 2.2CFM
- Weight: 17.7oz, 501.795g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Cirque Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 16 2011
I bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday. It's the perfect jacket for a Florida winter. Not to heavy but, still keeps her warm on a chilly windy night. I would recommend this jacket for layering in a northern state or wearing early in the morning or out at night on a winter Florida day.
- February 22 2011
This is a nice jacket. The teal color is absolutely gorgeous! The only negative thing I can say is that it is really rough and scratchy for an OR softshell. I couldn't comment on durability as I sent mine back. However, OR stuff generally rocks!