Outdoor Research Women's Cirque Softshell Jacket
Featuring an updated design for fall 11, the Outdoor Research Women's Cirque Softshell Jacket is a durable, technical soft-shell built for high-energy climbing and skiing in alpine environments. Now with added fleece insulation, the highly-breathable, wind-and weather-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric excels in icy conditions. The zippered handwarmer pockets - designed to sit above a harness or hipbelt - make sure energy bars and maps remain accessible even while youre on belay.
- Material: Durable, highly-breathable, and wind-resistant double-weave, stretch woven fabric; brushed nylon face, polyester backing
- Brushed tricot collar with drawcord adjustment
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; high-set pockets sit above harness or hip belt
- Zippered napoleon pocket; zippered internal pocket with media port
- Dual-pull hem adjustments
- Hook, loop cuff closures
- Weight: 17.7 oz, 500 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Cirque Softshell Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.