Outdoor Research Women's Ferrosi Pants
Lightweight, rugged, and wind-resistant, the highly breathable soft shell fabric of the Outdoor Research Women's Ferrosi Pants offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough abrasion-resistance against rough rock. Ideal for scrambling and climbing, they offer burly protection for dancing up tight chimneys or perfect splitter sandstone.
- Abrasion and wind-resistant stretch-woven; 89% ripstop nylon/11% spandex
- Snap and zipper fly with ribbon drawcord
- Two front slash pockets; two zippered back pockets
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Low profile waist band for smooth fit under harness; free-hanging brushed tricot waistband
- Gussetted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Drawcord ankle hem adjustments
- Relaxed fit for easy movement
- 31 1/2" / 80cm inseam (size 8)
- Air permeability rated at 9.0CFM
- Weight: 10.1oz, 286.335g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.