Outdoor Research Women's Highcamp Mitts
With incredible versatility for extended backcountry adventures, the modular Outdoor Research Women's Highcamp Mitts are the warmest in the HighCamp family. Removable liners provide warmth and waterproof protection for tool handling in variable conditions. A waterproof/breathable Ventia Dry nylon shell keeps hands dry on the ice, and a wrap-around water-resistant leather palm ensures a confident gip on even the wettest routes. The included 100-weight fleece insulated liner gloves, combined with integated heat packet pockets and the natural warmth of the mitt design, provide warmth in freezing winter conditions.
- Material: Shell - Ventia Dry construction
- Waterproof, breathable Ventia insert
- Waterproof, breathable, durable nylon shell
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® One, 340 g on back of hand and thumb
- Moonlite Pile fleece palm
- Wrap-around water-resistant leather palm
- Enhanced pre-curve, boxed construction
- New thumb construction for enhanced articulation
- Carabiner loop on back of hand
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-gip tab
- SuperCinch gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
- Removable Liner: 100-weight fleece
- Silicone prints on palm provide solid grip and keeps liner in place under shell
- Heat packet pocket on back of hand
- Weight: 8.9 oz, 252 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Highcamp Mitts for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 15 2012
Very Happy for the price
I have really cold hands so even a regular mitten won't cut it on sub 20 ski days. These mittens did the trick. My only complaint - I don't like the velco in liners. I use my own fingered liners so that I can pull off the glove and have dexterity if I need it and the velco is really uneeded. But that is the only complaint. I can add a hand warmer inside when needed too. They deliver true to size fit, great warmth, and even great style with the turquoise accent colors.