Outdoor Research Women's Sentinel Pants
Under bright sun and that makes the world sparkle.
- SolarShield construction
- Lightweight, quick-drying Supplex® nylon; UPF 30+; DWR finish
- Insect Shield® clothing repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums for utlimate insect protection
- Insect Shield® is odorless and EPA-registered; lasts the lifetime of the product (over 70 washes)
- Intergrated belt; snap and zipper fly
- Two front slash pockets with hidden snap closure; two pack patch pockets
- Gussetted crotch
- Storage pocket with concealed zipper
- Articulated knees
- Drawcord ankle adjustments
- Roll-up cuffs with external snap attachments
- 32" / 81.3cm inseam (size m)
- Weight: 10.2oz, 289.17g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Sentinel Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 10 2011
Great Hiking Pants
I normally wear a size 4 and was told to order these pants in an 8 because they run small. I ordered the 8 and they were too big. I returned them for a 6 and the size 6 was perfect. I'm 5'5, 117, and my waist is a 27. The pants sit on your hips and not around your waist. Measuring around my hips I'm about a 32 and around my rear end is between 35-36. If you're much larger than those measurements you'll need to get the size 8 or the 6 will be too tight. The pants are really comfortable and worth the money. I just used these yesterday while I walked on some trails with my dogs, and I can say they do repel bugs which is good since that's why I bought them.