Outdoor Research Women's Sojourn Harshell Jacket
A durable three-season, multi-purpose shell, the lightweight Outdoor Research Women's Sojourn Harshell Jacket is built to seal out rain, snow, sleet and wind in alpine environments. The Sojourn's versatile design and waterproof, breathable two-layer Pertex 40D construction make it a go-to for almost any adventure. Features including TorsoFlo venting and a helmet-compatible, fold-away hood provide all the goodies for serious mountain adventuring.
- Material: Waterproof, breathable, 2-layer 40D Pertex® Shield DS stretch ripstop fabric; dropped mesh lining
- Fully seam taped
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet; folds into collar
- Double-separating front zipper with external stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zippers
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered napoleon pocket
- Zippered internal chest pocket with media port
- Elastic cuffs with hook, loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Weight: 21.2 oz, 600 g
Purchase the Outdoor Research Sojourn Harshell Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.