Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting
Wrap your little one in exceptional warmth this winter with the Patagonia Reversible PuffBall Baby Bunting, built with 100 recycled polyester and highloft, highly compressible EcoTherm. With convertible overmitts, attached hood and angled zipper, both baby and mom will be happy with the Baby Bunting, making diaper changing easy and accommodating rides in a car seat or backpack.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester variable-ripstop fade with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen™ (90% recycled)
- Lightweight, durable shell fabric resists snagging
- Convertible overmitts
- Spandex binding on hood, sleeves and leg openings
- Angled, extra long zipper (windflap backed and zipper garage) for easy diaper changing
- Split-leg construction works well with backpack, car seat or bike seat
- Gusseted crotch accommodates diapers and base layers, diminishes ride-up
- Reverses to contrasted quilt lined side
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Purchase the Patagonia Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 29 2011
Perfect Xmas Buy for My Nephew
I'm an avid outdoor enthusiast and I was very excited to find something cool/outdoorsy to give as a gift to my 8 month old nephew to try to help seed the outdoor bug in him (even though e doesn't know it yet ha). I bought the green color and couldn't have been more happy with how easy it is to get him in and out of it, the great glove pockets (so you don't need to mess with making an 8 month yr old wear gloves) and how warm it is. Patagonia is simply the best!
- January 31 2011
the best overall
I got this one piece for 3 year in a row. It's awesome! I'ts good for chilly fall days and even for warm winter. Will buy it again, but my kids are not a babies anymore. And Patagonia didn't make a bigger size of this cute Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting
- January 26 2011
Great for car seats
I was looking for a suit that would be warm but compressible enough to use in a car seat. This suit is great. My 9.5 month old daughter is in the 95th percentile for height and weight and the 18 month size fits her great with room to grow. We just rolled up the arms and legs a bit. Both colours are really cute too. It is a great alternative to fleece buntings. I like that the fabric gives some wind resistance vs. fleece for bike rides etc.