Patagonia Footwear Men's Boaris Shoe
The Patagonia Men's Boaris Shoe fronts as a casual shoe with kick-back styling but features enough traction and performance for spontaneous ventures on or off the trail. This low-profile breathable shoe features a full-grain leather upper that is stain-proof and incredibly abrasion-resistant as well as a moisture wicking lining and cork footbed to control moisture and odor. Shock-absorbing and supportive, the Patagonia Boaris Shoe for men is designed for underfoot protection during fast-and-light approaches.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant full grain leather with pigskin panels that are stain-proof
- POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed has carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- 2.5mm nylon mid-arch injection-molded shank provides support under the arch and helps give a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 100% recycled insole provides support and protection underfoot
- Durable stitched outsole construction minimizes use of solvents and adhesives
- Low profile Vibram® outsole provides ultimate traction with self-cleaning lugs
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 383 g (13.5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Boaris Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 29 2011
I purchased these shoes as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. He could have not been more pleased with the quality, fit and the style. I highly recommend this product to anyone who would like a good outdoor shoe that is also stylish.
- November 12 2011
Great casual warm shoe
This is already my second Patagonia shoe (I also bought the Hog Tie Shoe). This is a great casual shoe which you can wear for hours. I never had issues that my feed hurt afterwards probably because of the great Vibram sole. In the summer they are bit warm so it could be that you will have sweaty feed and they are not waterproof but it has to rain a lot before they are soaked. I can highly recommend these shoes. I wear them all the time (on trips, walking the dog but also I go to the bar with them). Buy these shoes if you looking for a casual shoe which performs well. They are also very durable (I have my Hog Tie for already ~3 years and they still perform like on day one)!