Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter GTX Hiking Shoe
The Drifter combines the comfort of lower-cut shoe construction with the full panoply of supportive hiking-boot features.
Drifters don?t shy away from muddy trails or stream crossings. GORE-TEX-lined leather uppers (tanned according to high environmental standards) and bellowed tongues make these sturdy hikers completely waterproof; 100% recycled-polyester Capilene linings wick moisture to keep feet warm and dry. Recycled polyethylene/polyurethane shanks provide support under a light pack.
- Air cushion compression molded midsole made with 15% recycled EVA center that cradle the foot and provide cushioning
- Bi-Fit? Dual Density insole board made from 100% recycled polyethylene/polyurethane provides support and stability underfoot
- Capilene? linings made from recycled material wick away moisture keeping feet cool and comfortable; quick drying
- Bellows tongue keeps out water and debris
- 1.6 mm leather uppers, made from ISO-14001 accredited tanneries provide durable protection
- Last characteristics: Med width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 935 g (33 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Drifter GTX Hiking Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 15 2011
Best of the bunch
I have been through a few waterproof shoes, but Patagonia drifter is the most comfortable and practical shoes out there. Some of the shoes in the market are just hideous and extremely heavy. I love these and I am about to buy another pair.
- November 23 2010
The Patagonia's Drifter GTX Hiking Shoe is one of the best designed shoes. And GTX will keep your feet dry! So BUY IT!
- August 13 2010
Patagonia GTX Hiking Shoe
Very comfortable, waterproof with Gore-Tex, my feet are happy.
- May 23 2010
These shoes are great. I have worn them nearly everyday in the fall and winter. They are warm and waterproof.
- July 31 2009
Perfect fit; super comfortable right out of the box. Exactly what I'm looking for - round the world trip planned- leaving next month