Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter Hiking Shoe
Combining the comfort of lower-cut shoe construction with the full panoply of supportive hiking-boot features, the Patagonia Drifter Hiking Shoe for Men has a water-resistant, full-grain leather upper with bellows tongue, a dual-density recycled olyethylene/polyurethane insole for lateral support on uneven terrain, and a Vibram Ecostep lug outsole. An air-cushioning disk in the EVA foam midsole also helps heel stability. The synthetic-cork footbed has a carbon component with antimicrobial qualities; the fast-wicking, quick-drying Capilene lining has natural odor control.
- Air-cushion, compression-molded midsole made with an EVA center (15% recycled) that cradles the foot and provides cushioning
- Bi-Fit™ dual-density insole board made from 100% recycled polyethylene/polyurethane provides support and stability underfoot
- Poli-Cork® footbeds made from foam that's 70% recycled and have active carbon and cork bits to help combat odor and naturally move moisture
- Quick-drying Capilene lining made from recycled material wick away moisture, keeping feet cool and comfortable
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 33oz / 936g
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Drifter Hiking Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 2 2010
Looks Great and feels better
This shoe is very comfortable. It hugs the foot and has exceptional padding on the tongue. As far as style goes this shoe is really sharp. My only problem with the "Sable Brown" version is that the forefoot is actually olive drab in color and not light brown as the photos make it appear.
- April 28 2009
This is a great shoe. Stable, stylish and true fit. No complaints.