Patagonia Footwear Women's Fly Away Flip-Flop
Patagonia didn't invent the flip-flop. The Fly Away Flip-Flop for women is just environmentally less harmful, due to the compression-molded EVA midsole (15% recycled), the rubber seashell outsole (20% recycled), and the nylon toe post (100% recycled). In addition, both the suede leather footbed and pigskin-lined leather strap are tanned to high (ISO-14001) environmental standards.
- Material: cow-suede leather footbeds
- Pigskin leather lining adds durability and comfort
- Recycled nylon toe post is comfortable between the toes
- Compression-molded EVA contour footbed/midsole made with 15% recycled EVA provides cushioning and comfort
- 20% recycled rubber seashell outsole provides excellent grip and durability
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Ideal use: Pre/Post Surf, Farmers' Market, Outdoor Concerts, Kicking Back
- Weight: 369 g (13 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Fly Away Flip-Flop for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 17 2010
Always at the beach
Bought one pair, then bought a second pair different color. My feet are happier than ever.
- September 8 2011
Breaking in period
I purchased a pair of these flip flops 5 years ago and they were the most comfortable, durable sandals I owned. After plenty of use, I decided to chuck the old ones and get a new pair. Sadly, for some reason, not sure if they changed the design, the straps were extremely painful on the sides of my feet, enough so that I got red marks and blisters after the first 5 or 6 wears. I am an 8/12 and my foot is average (not wide and not narrow) and so I ordered the 8s and the length fit like the older pair, but the side straps were just weird. They weren't snug, but when you walked, at each foot bend they dug in. Anyway, I am keeping them and hope they stretch out a bit. They really are a great sandal espcially if you're around the water alot.