Patagonia Footwear Women's Kenosha Shoe
Lightweight and versatile, the Patagonia Women's Kenosha Shoe is made for all day comfort. Featuring a breathable mesh lining and a footbed with carbon and cork to move moisture naturally as well as a compression-molded triple-density EVA midsole for cushioning and support, these durable hiking shoes will keep your feet happy whether you're out for a hike, riding your bike on your morning commute, or headed out on the town. With a Vibram Ecostep outsole that provides outstanding traction, the Patagonia Kenosha Shoes for women can easily handle sketchy terrain or slick city streets.
- Durable suede leather with 100% polyester mesh
- 3DM triple-density (15% recycled) compression-molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- 3mm nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- 40% recycled PET/60% polyester breathable mesh lining
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 1mm polyester shock distribution plate provides protection underfoot
- Rubber rand provides upper protection and abrasion resistance
- Slip-lasted construction
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- 255 g (9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Kenosha Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 21 2011
Comfortable and lightweight
I would highly recommend this shoe to anyone who is looking for a comfy and lightweight shoe for everyday/casual walking/traveling use. They have a breathable material that makes them a great alternative for a sandal/flip-flop. Much more of a sporty look than a fashion/chic look, probably not ideal for corporate work attire, but if you have a more lax dress code, then they look great with a pair of trousers.