Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Shoe
Slip your feet into waterproof, breathable comfort when you pull on the Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes. Constructed with an air mesh and nubuck leather upper, these mens shoes keep out water and debris and allow your feet to sweat and breathe, preventing blisters and keeping your dogs cool. A recycled EVA footbed provides cushioning and support to help you keep charging on those longer hikes. A grippy, recycled rubber Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole gives you traction on slick surfaces. Drift down the trail with long-lasting happy feet when you hike in the Patagonia Footwear Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes for men.
- Upper: waterproof, breathable air mesh and nubuck leather, breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Upper: Gore-Tex® gasket with waterproof and breathable construction and lining
- Footbed: 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support; Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Insole: Bi-Fit™, 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Outsole: Vibram® Trail Ecostepoutsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Made in China
- Weight: 442 g, 15.6 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 29 2011
Thes are great if you're looking for a low cut hiking shoe. They look great and are very comfortable. However, they tend to run a little small. Be sure to order a 1/2 size larger than normal.