Patagonia Footwear Men's Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes
Canyon country, with its shifting topography and scattered features, beckons seasonal wanderers like the Patagonia Men's Drifter A/C Hiking Shoe. The shoe's breathable air-mesh/nubuck leather upper durably handles varied terrain. The bellows tongue keeps out debris and the polyester air-mesh lining keeps air circulating. A waterproof Bi-Fit insole board (80% post-consumer recycled) lends stability and support. An anatomical footbed provides comfort and cushioning. Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with recycled rubber (30%) provides excellent traction.
- Upper: breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather
- Footbed: 20% recycled EVA anatomical provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Insole: Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Lining: Polyester air mesh that breathes
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Outsole: Vibram Trail Ecostep with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Board lasted construction provides support and durability
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 481 g, 1 lb 1 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 15 2011
Great shoes if you have to stand all day
I bought these boots/shoes specifically for the purpose that I am on my feet all day. I need to be quick on my feet, but tennis shoes don't offer the support and boots don't breathe and are heavy to wear all day. These shoes provide a great balance as they are bigger/thicker than regular shoes (more like boots), but offer most of the comfort of shoes.
- October 24 2011
excellent hiking shoes
2010 outside gear of the year. I bought two pairs, one for me and the other for my father. They are very comfortable, recommended. The size is a little bit large.
- January 11 2011
I like the Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes
This shoes is the 2010 outside gear of the year. Very confortable.Like it! Size 10 is fit for me.
- August 4 2011
odd sizing; order up one
i normally wear a 9; tried both the 9 and 9.5. the 9.5 had an insole that was cut for a smaller shoe and was still short on me. i have a 10 on order, we'll see. otherwise seemed fine