Patagonia Footwear Men's Hog Tie Shoe
Whether you're headed on a weekend excursion exploring new territory or hitting a favorite hiking trail on your lunch break, the Patagonia Men's Hog Tie Shoe embodies refined ruggedness. Abrasion resistant and stain shedding, these durable waterproof shoes feature a moisture wicking mesh lining to control odor and keep you comfortable as well as an injection-molded arch shank and recycled insole for flexibility and support. With superior shock absorption and unparalleled traction, the Patagonia Hog Tie Shoes for men can take on even the toughest terrain.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant full grain leather with stain-resistant pig suede panels
- POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon naturally neutralizes odor and cork and manages moisture
- 2.5 mm nylon shank 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at ball of foot
- Trek-Dry® moisture-wicking mesh lining controls odor and moves moisture
- Low profile Vibram® Trail outsole provides ultimate traction with self-cleaning lugs
- 100% recycled insole provides support and underfoot protection
- Patagonia Air Cushion provides shock absorption
- Durable stitched outsole construction minimizes use of solvents and adhesives
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch support
- 402 g (14.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Hog Tie Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.