Patagonia Footwear Men's Scree Shield Hiking Shoes
Whether you're traversing the granite covered path to Hanging Lake or winding through the soft forest paths up to Cape Lookout, the Patagonia Men's Scree Shield Hiking Shoe will keep you in protective comfort and support. These durable day-trippers stabilize the foot and help control pronation with a 15% recycled EVA footframe while the injection-molded TPU InStep support arms lock the heel in place. With a rubber rand and toe bumper for protection against scrapes and debris, the Patagonia Scree Shield Hiking Shoes for men are just as tough as the terrain you take on.
- Durable suede leather upper for protection
- 70% EVA, 30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate
- TPU Shock Plate distributes pressure and protects the foot
- TPU Arch Bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment
- Multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provide traction in uneven terrain
- Rubber rand and toe bumper for durability and protection
- Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- Gender-specific Vibram Release trail running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for men and women
- Semi-curved last, medium width, medium arch support, performance fit
- Weight: 362 g, 12.8 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Scree Shield Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.