Patagonia Footwear Men's Snoutler Shoe
Muddy trails and stormy days are no match for the Patagonia Men's Snoutler Shoe. Water and stain resistant, these supportive shoes feature a moisture-wicking Trek-Dry fabric interior for odor control as well as a 70% recycled POLI-CORK footbed that moves moisture so your feet stay dry and comfortable. An injection-molded arch shank provides support and natural flex at the ball of your foot while the 100% recycled insole and Patagonia Air Cushion provides underfoot protection and shock absorption. Designed to grip slick terrain and for long-lasting durability, the Patagonia Snoutler Shoes for men will keep you in breathable comfort no matter how many miles you log.
- Durable and abrasion resistant full grain leather upper
- POLI-CORK 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- Trek-Dry mesh lining wicks moisture and controls odor
- Pigskin leather panels are stain resistant and perforated for breathability
- Durable nylon eyelets for abrasion resistance and leather eye row protection
- 2.5mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- 100% recycled insole provides support and underfoot protection
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Low Profile Vibram® outsole provides ultimate traction with self cleaning lugs
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 408 g, 14.4 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Snoutler Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.