Patagonia Footwear Men's Specter Trail Running Shoe
Whether you're taking on high altitude rocky terrain or canopy level fog forest trails, the Patagonia Men's Specter Trail Running Shoe will keep you in moisture-wicking breathable comfort and precise fitting control. A forefoot shock-absorption pad and multiple flex grooves provide metatarsal protection and flexibility while the breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh and synthetic leather is protective and durable. The Patagonia Specter Trail Running Shoes for men also feature a 20% recycled footbed that provides cushioned support as well as a multi-density sticky rubber outsole with 360-degree wet/dry traction for varied conditions.
- Breathable, wicking air mesh and synthetic leather provides upper protection and durability
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Injection molded TPU InStep support arms lock the heel in place
- Patagonia Dynamic Fit Lacing System combines with webbing that extends down to the insole to wrap and hold the foot securely
- 100% recycled polyester moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining
- Breathable bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and multiple flex grooves provide metatarsal protection and flexibility
- Gender-specific ultra-lightweight foam footframe is 25% lighter than standard EVA foam
- 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- Gender-specific anatomical trail running last provides a precise fit for control on uneven terrain
- Medium width, medium arch support, performance true to size fit
- Weight: 314 g, 11.1 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Specter Trail Running Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 1 2011
Irregular Plantain Inspection
The ribbons that hold the laces are very irregular in length. In turn it makes lacing look crooked and lopsided. To have such a beautiful, colorful, well made shoe and have it leave the factory in that condition is unacceptable. Quality control was a complete failure to the Patagonia Label or Altrec is in the habit of selling irregular merchandise. Some one should speak with Patagonia.