Patagonia Footwear Women's Addie Boots
Whether you're out on the trail or traversing city streets, the Patagonia Women's Addie Boot is designed for durable comfort. Featuring a supportive smooth lining for next-to-skin comfort as well as a latex outsole and heel cover for added cushioning and durability, these leather boots can handle whatever the day may bring. Whether you're going riding or running errands, the Patagonia Addie Boots for women not only look great, they perform too.
- Full grain, suede, nubuck leather upper
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining provides support and comfort
- 2mm steel shank provides underfoot stability and natural flex in forefoot
- 70% natural hevea latex outsole and heel cover add cushioning and durability
- Durable stitched outsole construction minimizes use of solvents and adhesives
- Glove-like pigskin lining for comfort and durability
- 100% recycled welt adds durability to construction
- Patagonia Air Cushion technology in heel for comfort
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch support
- 396 g (14 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Addie Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.