Patagonia Footwear Women's Addie Clogs
Go from day to night with the Patagonia Women's Addie Clog. These low cut boots embody western flair without sacrificing anything in comfort. Featuring a supportive smooth lining for next-to-skin comfort as well as a latex outsole and heel cover for added cushioning and durability, the Patagonia Addie Clogs for women not only look great, they perform too.
- Full grain, nubuck leather upper
- 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining provides support and comfort
- 2mm steel shank provides underfoot stability and natural flex in forefoot
- 70% natural hevea latex outsole and heel cover add cushioning and durability
- Durable stitched outsole construction minimizes use of solvents and adhesives
- Glove-like pigskin lining for comfort and durability
- 100% recycled welt adds durability to construction
- Patagonia Air Cushion technology in heel for comfort
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch support
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Addie Clogs for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.