Patagonia Footwear Women's Advocate Slip-On Shoe
Smash the Patagonia Women's Advocate Slip-On Shoe into your glove box, backpack or carry-on and see why this lightweight shoe is the ultimate travel companion. Featuring a recycled, dual-density EVA anatomical footbed and insole for cushioning and support as well as a dense armadillo outsole that provides traction and durability on your journey. The Patagonia Advocate Slip-On Shoe for women is partnered with 1% For The Planet (learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org).
- Durable, supersoft synthetic leather upper
- 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole for extra cushioning
- Lateral and medial elastic stretch bands and rear pull loop allow for easy on/off
- Armadillo sole provides traction and durability
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 113 g (4 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Advocate Slip-On Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 28 2011
One of the best shoes that I ever own. Light, colorful, and practical. I enjoy them so much... I order more pairs after I tried it out. Highly recommand it.
- December 19 2010
Good, except the size
This shoe is fairly comfortable, extremely lightweight, and as long as you remember that the sizing runs a little small, I have confidence that you will enjoy traveling and lounging around in these shoes.