Patagonia Footwear Women's Arrant GTX Trail Running Shoe
For maximum control over uneven terrain, the Patagonia Women's Arrant GTX Trail Running Shoes live for foul-weather scrambles. These durable running shoes feature a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Fabric lining for waterproof/breathable protection as well as internal support construction for optimum fit and comfort. With superior shock absorption and 360-degree wet/dry traction, the Patagonia Arrant GTX Trail Running Shoe for women can take on even the toughest terrain in the most nefarious of conditions.
- Durable waterproof, breathable air mesh, synthetic leather upper
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort fabric lining
- Wire-brushed rubber toe and heel bumpers provide abrasion protection
- Internal support construction fabric wraps and secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
- Forefoot shock-absorption pad and multiple flex grooves provide metatarsal protection and flexibility
- Gender-specific, ultra-lightweight foam footframe is 25% lighter than standard EVA foam
- 0.8mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- Medium width, medium arch support, performance true-to-size fit
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Arrant GTX Trail Running Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.