Patagonia Footwear Women's Attlee Snap Winter Boot
On frosty winter mornings, make light work of cold and slippery conditions with the Patagonia Women's Attlee Snap Winter Boot. These stylish waterproof boots feature PrimaLoft Eco insulation for cozy warmth as well as a Polartec lining to wick away moisture and keep your feet dry. Supportive and designed for slip-resistant traction, the Patagonia Attlee Snap Winter Boots for women not only look good, they perform too.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper with 100% recycled polyester collar lining
- 100-gram PrimaLoft® Eco insulation and moisture-wicking
- 200-gram Polartec® lining and footbed provide warmth
- 3mm nylon shank 6.6 injection-molded arch shank for arch support and natural flex at ball of the foot
- 3DF removable triple-density footbed with 15% recycled EVA for women's-specific cushioning and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion provides shock absorption
- Recycled (15%) leaf rubber outsole provides traction and slip-resistance with siped tread
- Waterproof construction; medium width, medium toe box, medium arch support
- 402 g (14.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Attlee Snap Winter Boot for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 28 2011
very warm and quite comfortable but a little big through the mid-foot in terms of fit. These are great for casual wear but not as good for outdoor activities.