Patagonia Footwear Women's Attlee Tie Winter Boot
On frosty winter mornings, make light work of cold and slippery conditions with the Patagonia Women's Attlee Tie Winter Boot. These stylish waterproof boots feature PrimaLoft Eco insulation for cozy warmth as well as a Polartec lining to wick away moisture and keep your feet dry. Shock absorbing and designed for slip-resistant traction, the Patagonia Attlee Tie Winter Boots for women not only look good, they perform too.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper
- 3DF removable triple-density footbed with 15% recycled EVA provides women's-specific cushioning and support
- 200-gram Polartec® lining and footbed wick moisture
- 100-gram PrimaLoft® Eco insulation is warm and comfortable
- 3mm nylon shank 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of foot
- Leaf recycled rubber (15%) outsole provides traction and slip-resistance with siped tread
- Waterproof construction
- 100% recycled polyester lace closure
- 100% recycled polyester collar lining lends style
- Patagonia Air Cushion is shock absorbent
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch support
- 481 g (1 lb 1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Attlee Tie Winter Boot for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 19 2011
Great boots for my Granddaughters.
They are the cuties boots. They are going to be gifts for a teenage granddaughter. I'm going to get all my granddaughters these boots. I think they will all love it. They look warm and fashionable and well put together.