Patagonia Footwear Women's Bly Hemp Hiking Shoes
From pavement to pay-dirt, the all-terrain Patagonia Bly Hemp Hiking Shoe for Women roams the planet in earth-friendly, recycled attitude. This rugged performance shoe enlists blended natural hemp and nubuck for your lightweight, minimalist trek, and a recycled polyester mesh lining to increases airflow and breathability. Its POLI-CORK recycled open cell foam footbed is carbon treated to neutralize odor naturally and move moisture to keep your foot dry. The Bly Hemp also incorporates a triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole that provides exceptional cushioning and support designed specifically for women. Treading lightly across the landscape, this Patagonia hiking shoe uses a Multi-tread Vibram Ecostep outsole for premium traction over varied terrain, and 100% recycled polyester laces.
- Material: Natural Hemp and nubuck upper provides breathability and durability; 100% recycled polyester laces
- 40% recycled PET/60% polyester breathable mesh lining; POLI-CORK 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning; 3DM - triple density 15% recycled compression molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; 1mm polyester shock distribution plate provides protection under foot
- 3mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; Multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions
- Slip lasted construction
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 283 g (10 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Bly Hemp Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 3 2011
sporty and versatile
These shoes are cool: they look like a combination of a climbing shoe and a hiking shoe rolled into one. Subtle styling, so you could were them in a casual work environment with pants. I have narrow feet, and the design was decent for them. They are also quite lightweight. I had to return them because I needed more padding in the heel due to some ligament damage. But if you need a moderate support shoe, and have no injuries, these would be great!