Patagonia Footwear Women's Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Shoe
Canyon country, with its shifting topography and scattered features, beckons seasonal wanderers like the Patagonia Women's Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Shoe. The shoe's breathable air-mesh/nubuck leather upper durably handles varied terrain. The bellows tongue keeps out debris and the breathable lining keeps air circulating. A waterproof Bi-Fit insole board lends stability and support while an anatomical footbed provides comfort and cushioning. The Patagonia Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes for women also feature a Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with recycled rubber that provides excellent traction.
- Waterproof breathable air mesh and nubuck leather upper
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- GORE-TEX gasket waterproof/breathable construction and GORE-TEX
- Fabric waterproof/breathable lining
- Breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 351 g, 12.4 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Drifter A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.