Patagonia Footwear Women's Drifter A/C Hiking Shoe
With aggressive traction outsole, the Patagonia Drifter A/C Hiking Shoe for Women tackles terrain from the Issaquah Alps to the PCT Crest with veteran vigor. This Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole hiker that is 30% recycled is topped with a air mesh/nubuck leather upper with bellows tongue for exceptional breathability and debris free traverses. All-terrain inclined, this low top hiker offers a lightweight Polyester air mesh lining to keep air circulating (AC) around your foot, and a waterproof Bi-Fit insole board (80% recyclable) that adds stability and support. The Drifter A/C also features an anatomical footbed that cradles the foot thoughout for the ultimate in comfort and cushioning.
- Material: Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining; 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Board lasted construction provides support and durability
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- Weight: 396 g (14 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Drifter A/C Hiking Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 16 2011
I purchased these for hiking and winter wear in Upper Midwest. The traction is great, along with the fit and look. Nice coverage on the front toe for longer wear. Sized up one-half to allow for heavier sock and roominess when hiking.
- December 17 2010
Rather stiff and heavy from the first look but after a minute of handling seem very light. It's probably the main reason for buying Patagonia, you look for durable and light product and probably Drifter series is the right answer. I walk every morning in the high grass checking livestock and never my feet get wet. With other brands like Ecco, Timberland it's impossible to achieve. The stiffness might be a problem when putting on these shoes but you do not think about it when you actually walk. So, if you look for comfortable wellingtons (oxymorone) for 4 seasons, this is the right choice.
- May 15 2010
Great light hiking shoe!
Comfortable, breathable, sturdy, and a good fit.