Patagonia Footwear Women's Lugano Waterproof Winter Boot
On frosty winter mornings, make light work of cold and slippery conditions with the Patagonia Women's Lugano Waterproof Winter Boot. These stylish waterproof boots feature PrimaLoft Eco insulation for cozy warmth without the bulk as well as a Polartec lining to wick away moisture and keep your feet dry. Shock absorbing and designed for slip-resistant traction, the Patagonia Lugano Waterproof Winter Boots for women not only look good, they perform too.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper
- 3DF, removable triple-density 15% recycled EVA footbed provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- 200 grams Polartec® lining and footbed provide warmth, comfort and wick moisture
- 100 gram Primaloft® Eco insulation provides warmth
- Recycled PET fleece collar
- 3mm nylon 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Protective rubber toe and heel counter
- Leaf 15% recycled rubber outsole provides traction and slip-resistance with siped treads
- Waterproof construction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 539 g (1 lb 3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear Lugano Waterproof Winter Boot for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 5 2011
I purchased these boots to help me survive the cold and snowy Chicago winters, and they do just that. They are waterproof and warm. I think they run a little small though, so I would recommend getting a 1/2 size up.
- December 16 2010
Loving my new boots
Overall I am very thrilled with my purchase of these boots. I get compliments and agree they look good but more importantly they are comfortable and keep my feet warm. Before I bought I read reviews that they were hard to get on. I have had no issues putting them on but need to take my time getting them off. There is a certain snugness factor. I can tuck my jeans in them fine or put pants over them. I took one star off of comfort because I had a problem once where I did not tuck my jeans in carefully enough and I left a gap of bare skin where something rubbed and I got a blister. Now I'm more careful about how I tuck my jeans in and no problems. Let's see if we get the large amount of snow this year in the mid atlantic....if so I'll be ready.
- January 27 2011
Couldn't get them on
Maybe it's just my foot, but I could not get this boot on. I was bummed because I was looking forward to toasty toes and a comfortable fit. I will say the boot was nice looking and well made.