Patagonia Footwear Women's P26 Mid A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Boots
Explore the sun-soaked red canyons of the American Southwest in the Patagonia Women's P26 Mid A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Boots. Waterproof and breathable, these fast and light hiking boots feature GORE-TEX gasket construction that seals out moisture no matter how many side creeks you ford in order to reach your destination. The internal support construction wraps and secures the midfoot while the 15% recycled EVA dual-density footbed provides arch support and stability. Designed for optimal rearfoot stability and forefoot flexibility, the EVA foot frame features a built-in shock distribution plate that cradles the foot while the TPU arch shank provides support and protection. Ultra light and flexible, the Patagonia P26 Mid A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Boots for women also feature a Vibram P26 dual-density rubber sole for excellent traction no matter what terrain you tackle.
- GORE-TEX gasket waterproof/breathable construction with extended-comfort waterproof breathable fabric lining
- Internal support construction wraps and secures the mid foot for optimal fit and support
- Triple-stitched webbing eye stays for durability
- Webbing lace system for variable volume control
- Leather rand for durability and protection
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus for shock absorption
- TPU arch shank for support and protection
- Deep Dish Helium Light EVA (25% lighter than normal EVA) foot frame extends high in the rear to cradle the foot for support, heel hold and stability and optimizes energy transfer
- Rubber toe bumper for durability and protection, roomy toe box for comfort
- Semi-curved last, medium width forefoot with narrow heel, medium-high arch support, performance fit
- Vibram P26 dual density rubber sole features Ecostep Plus 50% recycled and TC5+ rubbers for optimal stability, durability, traction and use of recycled materials
- Weight: 405 g, 14.3 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Footwear P26 Mid A/C Gore-Tex Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 1 2011
Finally, Great Boots!
I have had so much difficulty finding hiking boots that are comfy and supportive. My search is over. Yes, I am know to be very fussy about shoes and socks so when I find a boot I like I get excited. My problem has been in the way most hiking boots are cut around the ankle in a straight around the leg fashion. These are angled so there is no rubbing around my ankle which has happened with many other boots. I have tried them all and bought many only to find them uncomfortable. These were extremely supportive without feeling clunky on my mountain hikes this fall. Try them. I did at the recommendation of the customer service people at Altrec. It is a great find for me.