Timetested, user approved and ready for anything, the Patagonia Freightliner is a bomber multifunctional wheeled gear bag built to last. Newly designed this year, the Freightliner is constructed with environmentally friendly fabric and compartmentalized with a main compartment large enough to hold a week's worth of clothes, a lower compartment for boots and gear and even a mesh pocket for toiletries. With smoothrolling 80mm wheels, impact resistant skidplates, and a twoposition retractable handle, the Freightliner wheels with ease through any terminal or down a cobble stone street.
- 65.5 L (4,000 cu in) 22" x 15" x 12.2"
- Main compartment holds a week's worth of clothes; separate, fully-lined lower compartment stores boots and gear; floating baffle allows the load to expand into either compartment; zippered end compartment for easy access items; interior mesh pocket for toiletries; light colored lining
- Smooth-rolling 80-mm wheels provide plenty of clearance; impact-resistant skidplates; molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents
- Two-position retractable handle; haul loops at either end; external compression straps; ID tag
- Exclusive fiberglass battened supports keep bag standing
- Heavy-duty YKK® zippers have storm flaps and lockable sliders
- Freightliner is a registered trademark of Freightliner Corp. used with permission
- Upper: polyurethane-coated 1,680-denier ballistics cloth nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Bottom: molded foam and ballistics cloth. Lining: polyurethane-coated 420-denier nylon pack cloth with DWR finish
- 4423 g (9 lbs 12 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Freewheeler from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 5 2009
best all around bag I have ever owned
It is amazing how much can be fit in this bag. I have easily stored 10 days of clothing and gear in this bag while on vacation, and at the same time, it is small enough to be a weekend bag for a family getaway. Well made and looks like it will last a lifetime
- March 30 2009
Pata-gucci doesn't disappoint. Roomy and durable.
I fit more than I expected into this bag. Much lighter and more durable than the Briggs and Riley I was replacing. Also love the green color because it is nice to spot your bag quickly on the conveyorbelt. Wheels and handle seem to be very well built and nicely balanced. I would definitely recomment this.