Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody
Whether you're watching the sunrise over the continental divide from the top of Grays Peak or you can see forever as the setting sun casts long shadows over the canyons of Mesa Verde, the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody keeps you in lightweight, insulated warmth so nothing distracts you from the view. Minimal weight and high-loft warmth combine in this ultra durable jacket, for maximum protection from the elements in a lightweight and compressible package that goes anywhere. And we mean anywhere.
Designed with windproof, water-resistant and ultra strong fabric, this protective down sweater was made for the extreme environments and varying weather conditions that define your adventures. Insulated with 800-fill-power premium European goose down and utilizing quilted construction to stabilize said down, you stay warm and never have to worry about cold spots. The 3-way adjustable hood fits easily over a helmet while the single-pull drawcord hem makes for easy, on-the-fly adjustments. From the mountain to the crags and everywhere in between, the Patagonia Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody for men has everything you need, nothing that you don't.
- Shell and lining: 1.4 oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell with a high tear-strength and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; one interior zippered stretch mesh, which doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 431 g, 15.2 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 30 2012
This jacket is So light and comfortable and extremely warm. The hoody was very nice made, I don't care cool wind because of it.It's perfect down jacket. I strongly recommend it.
- January 27 2012
Got to have more
This jacket is awesome!! It can be used as an under layer on wet days or an outer layer on bone chilling days. Packs down small and is light weight and doesn't take up room in your pack for technical gear.
- January 27 2012
I was looking for a hooded jacket that was highly wind/water resistant, light weight and warm. This met those requirements, and much better than I expected it to be. It's simply 'FANTASTIC'; no better word out there, I think~
- January 24 2012
I'm 6'1 195 medium fits great. So warm and very comfortable. Perfect for cold northern winter, the down has kept me warm walking outside and waiting at the bus stop.