Patagonia Men's Guidewater Pants
Drift boat. Flats Skiff. Spring creek. Supermarket. Airliner. We created Patagonia's new Guidewater Pants specifically for situations where you might need, well, pants. Waterspecific features, including zippered sideleg pocket, mesh drainage in all pockets and remarkably fast dry time make these the fishing pants of choice for anglers. But the comfortable fit, zippered fly and constructed waist with stretch sections and belt loops make the Guidewaters ideal for pretty much any activity. Which is to say, if you wear pants and we bet you do you may find yourself wearing these everywhere. Made from lightweight, recyclable, woven nylon fabric with 50 UPF sun protection. Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Bomber, fast-drying nylon pants with 50+ UPF sun protection and a partial stretch waist for exceptional fit and comfort
- 4.3-oz 100% woven nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Recyclable, lightweight, woven nylon fabric is durable and quick drying and provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Front pockets, zippered side-leg and rear pocket all have mesh drainage
- Constructed waist with two stretch sections for maximum comfort, zippered fly
- 32" inseam, size M
- Ideal Uses: Salmonfly Hatch Canyoneering, Shorebreak Rooster Gambling, Summer Striper Sabaticals
- Regular fit
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Guidewater Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 28 2011
instantly my favorite pair of pants
To me, these are the perfect pants. I am about a size 33X32 and the Medium's fit perfect. I wore them when wading in a river and they dried within minutes of getting out. Proceeded to wear them just about every day since I got them. They are strong, light, simple designed, and look great.
- June 29 2011
no other fishing pants can beat this pair
I love this pants as they can be worn not only for fishing but also for daily use. Some pants or shirts made for fishing often look too technical or sporty. Unlike the hard core fishing aficionado, I tend to do something else before and after the sport, so this kind of pants which look like normal trousers suit me well. For quality for fishing, this pans work perfect under the waders and also just wade with wading boots. So these pants can be worn for most of the fishing season.
- February 8 2011
Great Looking Pants...
I picked these up for trout fishing in Arkansas this spring and summer. The fit is true and they seem to be built well. The only thing is the static, they can hold it. Oh well, static guard can take care of that. I would recommend these to anyone looking for lightweight pants to play in.