Patagonia Men's Guidewater Shorts
Everything we love about the Guidewater Pants, and less. The shorts version has all the same waterspecific features, including zippered sideleg pocket, mesh drainage on all pockets and remarkably fast dry time that make these the fishing shorts of choice for anglers. And, like the pants, the comfortable fit, zippered fly and constructed waist with stretch sections and belt loops make the Guidewater Shorts ideal for pretty much any activity. Which is to say, you may find yourself wearing 'em everywhere we do. Made from lightweight, recylable, woven nylon fabric with 50 UPF sun protection. Recyclable through Patagonias Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Bomber, fast-drying nylon shorts with 50+ UPF sun protection and a partial stretch waist for exceptional fit and comfort
- 4.3-oz 100% woven nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Recyclable, lightweight, woven nylon fabric is durable and quick drying and provides 50+ UPF sun protection
- Front pockets, zippered side-leg and rear pocket all have mesh drainage
- Constructed waist with two stretch sections and zip fly for maximum comfort
- Regular fit, 10" inseam
- Ideal Uses: Salmonfly Hatch Canyoneering, Shorebreak Rooster Gambling, Summer Striper Sabaticals
- Regular fit
- 255 g (9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Guidewater Shorts for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 17 2011
loving these shorts
These are my "go to" shorts in warmer weather. Very lightweight, they look good weather I am hiking or running out to the store or dinner. Durable and very comfortable. Built in belt is a plus. I highly recommend.
- February 25 2011
Great, like the Guidewater Pants...
I bought the pants a month ago and like them so much I decided to get me some of them short pants just like them. Very comfortable, light, nice length. Can't wait to fish in 'em.
- April 15 2010
The perfect pair of shorts
I bought this as a surprise gift for my fiance.He wears them nonstop.
- June 30 2009
This shorts are perfect for all activities. They are light weight and feel good on. I'd buy them again.
- June 10 2009
Another outstanding patagonia item. Excellent fabric and construction, very tough and durable. These run a little snug so you may want to try one size larger if you like a relaxed fit. Highly recommended.