Patagonia Men's Riverwalker - Felt Wading Shoes
Light, comfortable and flexible while providing greater stability, durability and foot protection, the Patagonia Riverwalker Felt Wading Shoes built their reputation in the most demanding wading conditions. Notched flex zones allow for more natural foot movement; a new polypropylene insole/shank offers improved stability. But don't let the comfort fool you: These are tough boots for serious wading.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather for a comfortable, lightweight wading shoe
- High-filtration mesh keeps out sand and silt, and drains quickly
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provide torsional rigidity, support, protection from stone bruising, padded insole provides arch support
- Padded insole for comfort and arch support
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader or the Insulator Socks
- Padded ankle support, covered, protected lacing loops with speed lace hooks at the top
- Notched, sculpted flex zones for improved flexibility
- Highly abrasion resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toebox and heel counter
- Sole designed to hold fin straps
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole
- Outsoles can be resoled
- 39.1oz/ 1108g
Purchase the Patagonia Riverwalker - Felt Wading Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.