Patagonia Men's Riverwalker - Studded Wading Shoes
Light, comfortable and flexible while providing greater stability, durability and foot protection, the Patagonia Riverwalker Studded Wading Shoes built their reputation in the most demanding wading conditions. Notched flex zones allow for more natural foot movement; a new polypropylene insole/shank offers improved stability. But don't let the comfort fool you: These are tough boots for serious wading.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather for a comfortable, lightweight wading shoe
- High-filtration mesh keeps out sand and silt, and drains quickly
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provide torsional rigidity, support, protection from stone bruising, padded insole provides arch support
- Padded insole for comfort and arch support
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader or the Insulator Socks
- Padded ankle support, covered, protected lacing loops with speed lace hooks at the top
- Notched, sculpted flex zones for improved flexibility
- Highly abrasion resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toebox and heel counter, sole designed to hold fin straps
- Sewn-on felt soles, studded with tungsten-carbide tips embedded in dual rubber layer to prevent wobble; outsoles can be resoled
- 42.8oz/ 1213g
Purchase the Patagonia Riverwalker - Studded Wading Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.