Patagonia Men's Rubicon Pants
The critic's choice for hard-charging descents and high-flying aerials, the Patagonia Rubicon Pants for Men are made from a durable, 2-layer waterproof/breathable 100% stretch-woven nylon shell with excellent resistance to gravity-oriented locales. The interior is lined above the knees with brushed polyester mesh for light insulation and efficient wicking. Thigh vents, easily adjustable below a hip belt, regulate warm air on the uphills. Scuff guards protect from abrasion; fully featured gaiters hold firm with gripper elastic. At the waist, a soft tricot lining glides smoothly against skin. Articulated knees. Loops on the rear yoke seam connect to the powder skirt on all Patagonia Ski/Snowboard jackets. Two handwarmer pockets and two thigh pockets (one with an integrated pass holder) keep you organized.
- The burliest pant of our lot, our Rubicon Pants are cut to allow plenty of movement while enduring demanding, 100-day-plus professional use
- 2-layer, 6.9-oz 70-denier 100% stretch-woven nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-layer extremely tough nylon with H2No® waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Upper legs lined with recycled, brushed polyester mesh for extra insulation, efficient wicking and snag-free layering; Lower legs lined with smooth mesh for complete mobility
- Thigh vents allow quick and efficient ventilation; Rear loops on the yoke seam attach to powder skirt on all Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard jackets
- Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining, internal hook-and-loop adjustment, wide belt loops and a D-ring; Articulated knees for mobility
- Pockets: Two angled handwarmer and two thigh (left is a top loader with an integrated pass lanyard and right is a side zip); accessible when sitting or standing
- Full-featured gaiters with gripper elastic, cam buckle and tie-down loops; Scuff/edge guards protect from abrasion
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 1049 g (37 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Rubicon Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 28 2011
These pants are super tough as well as waterproof. I haven't worn them in super cold temps yet but I think they will be perfect. My last Patagonia pants lasted 10+ seasons with at least 30 days a season, these seem like they will go even longer. They are a little on the baggy side if you want something very fitted.
- January 17 2011
The rubicon pants are built for durability. A little stiff out of the package but have broken in nicely. My old pants were acting like sponges so these are a nice change. Fit is true to size and are really not that baggy. Built for function not for style. Wish vents had mesh lining but not that big of a deal. At the sale price you can't go wrong!
- January 11 2011
I'm 5'11 and 175 and pants fit great. Performed great in the elements and I have no complaints Good looking pants too!
- December 7 2009
Best snowboarding pants I've used. Moderate insulation - handle cold days with just long underwear underneath. Not too bulky. More trim than a lot of "boarder" pants without being too snug.
- June 30 2007
Sturdy and high quality. I tend to go through ski pants quickly because my inside edge cuts the cuff of the opposite leg. These pants have really good protection against that. And they look and feel great.